Hydraulic Power Sales, Inc was started with the idea in mind to create a fluid power distributorship that would be personal, responsive, dependable, creative, and most of all, FUN!
We have morphed over the last 25 years from a business working out of a truck (with a cab-mounted cell phone as big as a briefcase), to a 3600 square foot office / warehouse facility with 5 great employees with over 50 years of collective experience, and over $250,000 in Inventory. We supply both industrial and mobile markets with component replacements, new systems, service and good ideas! We are commited to supplying you with quality products for the best possible price.
We're located in Rancho Cordova, CA and currently serve customers in the Northern California market. We want to be your one source for all of your hydraulic / pneumatic needs.
We have developed relationships with hundreds of suppliers, which means that you get your parts and systems when YOU want them!
Final Note: We would like to say "Thanks" to the many thousands of our customers who have used our services, and we look forward to serving your needs in the future.
1. EXPERIENCE - You get the right product the first time.
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE - Our customers get the service and professionalism they deserve, prompt call-backs and no sitting on hold.
3. INVENTORY - We stock hydraulic and pneumatic components and parts. If we do not stock the part you need, we will get them fast!
4. SALES CALLS - We can schedule visits to help maintain warehouse needs, help manage stock & help with any organizational needs.
5. INTERCHANGEABILITY - If we cannot meet your delivery time due to the lead time, we have the resources to interchange to another manufacturer's product: this means less down time and higher productivity for you.
6. PRICE - You can take advantage of our purchasing power.
7. REPAIR - Large or small / mobile or industrial / all work done by experienced technicians....just call for pickup.
8. TRAINING - With your personnel on an on-going basis with the use of catalogs, films, etc. Knowledge of hydraulic / pneumatic systems and components is your best deterrent against malfunctions and breakdowns.
9. DELIVERIES - We deliver our products whenever we can, which can save you days of valuable time.
10. SPECIALS - H.P.S. will mail monthly or quarterly newsletters with information on special purchases, maintenance tips, new products, other company overstocks, etc.
© Hydraulic Power Sales • 11337 Trade Center Drive #300 • Rancho Cordova, CA 95742 • (916) 631-9275. All Rights Reserved.